25 March 2010

QUITCHER BITCHIN! - 25 MAR 10

Yeah, yeah, I know it's been a while, a long while, since my last blog. Sorry, but with Twitter and Facebook updates, I really don't feel much need to blog the shit going on in my head because I update my status all day with the shit that's clogging my brain.

It's been a little over a year that I've been living with my dad and things haven't really changed much. Well they have, just from bad to worse.

Last month my car was repo'd by my bank because I was 53 days late on my payment. That was horror, since I only owed the stupid fucking bank under $900 left on my loan. It's not my fault I had been broke as fuck! Shit, I tried to tell them, but those money grubbing bitches don't give a fuck. That sent things spiraling downward, out of control. I had to come up with the payoff amount, plus the cost of the repossession fees, which ended being about $1400 all together.

Well, Dad got most of the money & I borrowed some from a friend of mine. We will be paying them back until Summer is half over. On top of that, I had to find someone to drive me to the repo place to check over my car, go to the bank, pay them, then go to back to the repo place and pay them, THEN back out in the middle of nowhere to get my car. Well I found a friend who wasn't doing anything and she took my dad & I all over the place that day. I still owe her like a gazillion favors.

Things seemed to be okay once I got my car back, then March happened. March has been the longest month ever. Seriously. My Birthday was the 8th and that turned out to be a shitty day, as usual. What made it shitty was, I didn't get any funds put on my food stamp card for the month. What? I'm broke & unemployed, bitch gotsta eat! Anyway, I had to call & find out what the fuck happened & my idiot case worker didn't let me know she was still waiting on me to furnish information from the housing authority about how much dad & I pay in rent and that we are responsible for our utilities. Well, when I was in her office during our meeting, in February, I called and got that information faxed to her. She said she never got it, so I had my friend fax it to her this time, knowing it'd get there.

That wasn't good enough, so I got dressed, went and got the info and took it to her myself, you know, so she couldn't say she didn't receive it this time. Bitch. I got my food stamps a few days later, and a week's less of funds for food. Dad was pissed at me because *I* am the one who fucked this up and it was MY fault we were both broke all month, because we had to start paying back the money we borrowed to get my car back.

Well, when I got my food stamps he was still mad at me and not talking to me. My sister met me at the store to give me a gift card and buy me cupcakes. I brought the cupcakes home & got one along with some ice cream & dad smashed the rest of them. He was mad because he thought *I* spent money on them.

The anger never stopped, so that Friday I got some shit & stayed with my friend for the night. Which was nice, but I was half mad because I had to listen to the UK game on the radio for the first half, instead of getting to watch it, but I stayed and watched it that Saturday then went home.

When I got home, things seemed to be better, but the next few days after that, the silent treatment was in effect. Dad wouldn't talk to me, so I asked if he was mad at me and he would say no. Then he made some bit shit stink about how I left that weekend, blah, blah, blah. Then I went outside to clean out my car and *BOING* the front coil spring on my car broke. FUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

The yelling commenced, like this shit was my fault, and we tried to figure out what to do. Since it was late Saturday afternoon, there wasn't much we could do until Monday. So, Monday morning, all fucking early, we got up and started talking about this shit. We were able to borrow some money, but had to walk to get it. I tried calling friends, but since it was Spring Break, no one could help, they were home with their kids. So, dad & I walked, in the cold rain, to get the check, then to my bank & cash the check. All in all, the walk was about 3 miles. It was about 3:30 so we couldn't do much else that day. Dad changed my tire, so when I had to drive it to get fixed, the broken spring wouldn't puncture my tire. The donut he put on my car was flat. Well i-fucking-magine that shit. He got our neighbor to take him to get air in the tire, then put it back on the car again.

The next morning, again very fucking earily, we went to get the used part, then take the car to get fixed. It took less than an hour, but things were fixed and aligned. The car was all better, but we now had even more to repay. We were left with just enough money to buy some food for the rest of the month and cigarettes for a few days. Now we are broke again and it's only March 25th, still 6 days left in this fucking month. At least I still have plenty of gas left in my car.

To cheer myself up, I went yesterday and got a chocolaty chocolate chip coffee drink from Starbucks, with a gift card a friend sent me for my birthday.

Things have since been calm and happy around the house, for now. We'll see how things go when the cats run out of food and dad runs out of sweets. Maybe I'll have to write another blog about that shit when it happens?

No comments: