12 April 2009

21 Jul 07 - Let's do this, I'm a cashew.

Technically, this blog is ONLY for my FRIENDS.  I'm actually going to be going through my list and deleting a bunch of you fucks whom I accepted as a friend, but know you are just reading my blog to find out what the fuck I'm saying about you.  So, all you bitches are about to get kicked the fuck out of my blog and my friend's list.  How do ya like me now?

Anyway, I thought since times are a changing, I should update you about what's going on.  Even though I really like keeping some of you in suspense, I won't. haha  I keed!  I keed!

I'm currently packing my shit and will be moving as much of it as possible tomorrow.  I found a place to live with a friend of mine who has a house close to Lexington.  It was kind of awesome for my friend to do this for me. 

On Friday, I got a funny note on bright pink paper taped to my glass door.  It was from my landlord telling me that if I didn't pay her the rest of the rent by that day, then I needed to be out by that day.  Aww, how sweet!  I wrote her a letter back, with $100 inside letting her know I would try to get the rest for her this weekend.   I apologized for not getting back to her sooner, but I'd been busy looking for a job.

I also let her know that the house I was moving in to wouldn't be ready until Sunday, so unfortunately for me, if she wanted me out, she'd have to have a court order stating I wouldn't be allowed on the premises.  Then I made a joke, saying, thank God it isn't supposed to rain this weekend!  Of course, I thanked her for being so patient and understanding with me. Ha!  This morning I woke up and saw that she'd put a For Rent sign in my yard.

About the job search, I went to a temp service, and they got me an interview with a law firm on Monday.  It's temp to hire and pays more than my last job, plus has benifits and I won't have to work on weekends.  So, suck on that punks! HA!  Print this blog out and wipe your ass with it for all I care!

That's what has been going on in the life of me this week.  I'd love to stay and chat but I've got more packing to do.

No comments: