12 April 2009

3 Mar 07 - Attack o the smelly poop

I'm working in Lawrenceburg today, only because I think my boss didn't want to work late, so instead of him working here, he switched with me, and he worked Harrodsburg. 

I don't mind working here at all.  It's been pretty steady with lots of customers coming in and out all day.  The only problem I have is the bathroom.  Oh. Em. Gee.  There is some rauncy shit afoot in the Cingular bathroom. 

I had to pee so, I go pee.  When I flushed, the water did not go down the drain, but it swirled around in circles for a bit, and the water level rose.  Haha, well maybe it's the dumb blonde in me, but I flushed the toilet again.  Okay, logic points to, "Don't flush the toilet" but I second guessed myself thinking I didn't really flush it all the way the first time, so I did it again.  Uhh....hahahaha, um...yeah I should not have done that.

The water level rose, but slowly.  I grabbed the plunger and the only good that did was make the toilet paper a swishy mess in the water.  A little water splashed on the floor while I was plunging away, so I stopped.  Fuck that.  I decided I should wait until the water level went down a bit before I would try to plunge again.

Hahahahah!  You!  Oh you!  So funny!  That is when I noticed squishy shit rising from the drain in the floor, along with some foul water.  Ew.  *gag*  What the hell?  I try to pour a little water to make the doodie go back into it's hole, but no.  It stayed there.  In fact, it's still there.  It. Smells. Funky.

I called the boss to let him know that this was a problem I could not fix, so he told me to open the back door to try and get rid of the smell.  Andrea brought by some liquid plummer, but you can't use that on toilets.  I tried pouring some down the drain in the floor, well, now there is a puddle of poopie water with draino stuff.

Being a plumber is NOT in my job description.  I can try to fix my own shitter at home, but I know I'm the only one who's been pissing and crapping in that thing.  I have no idea who's ass has been dropping off their loads, and I'm not about to clean this shit up.  Literally.  Plus I wouldn't even know where to begin.  I'm not going to scoop it up with paper towles.  Ew!  No thank you.

So, I'm hanging out at the store, stuck here until 7.  At least it stopped snowing.  I'm supposed to go out tonight, but I don't even know if I'll be up for it.  I guess it depends on how the rest of this day goes.  Whatever happens, I know I won't be using the bathroom for at least another 2 hours.

No comments: