12 April 2009

26 Feb 08 - Shit, shit, shit, shit, fuck, shit!


Current mood:  bitchy 
Category: Blogging

Okay, so yesterday's gone.  Thank the piss!  It is in the past and can fucking stay there dood.  Anyway, enough of that bull ess.

Shit!  I just noticed that my cats ripped open their bag of catnip and now it's all over the carpet.  Dammit!  Effing stoners!

Aside from yesterday's dramz, other shiz has been going on.  Like, Thursday night, my laptop died.  The pc itself is okay, but I can't get power to it because the prong connected to the motherboard with which the power cord connects, broke off.

Yeah, that made me a little pissed but only because all the pictures, documents and music I have loaded on that thing.  Maybe I can power it up and transfer it to a usb drive before it dies?  I'll have to give that a shot and let you all know how it went.  Otherwise, I'm SOL.

Since I'm a big nerd and can't live without having the internet for long, I went and got a new laptop.  It's pretty sweet ass, too!  It's a Sony Viao with an Intel Dual Core processor.  The only downside is, it has Vista.  Which isn't all that bad really.  It's much lighter, faster and bigger.  Plus I don't have to insert my wireless card into a pcmcia slot to connect to my wifi.  It's got that shiz built in, yo!  I know!

Oh yeah, I quit second job.  Well, I haven't been there in a few weeks, so I guess I don't work there anymore. Ha!  The deal with second job was, it was nice to have when we ran out of work at first job at like 2pm, and went home.  That way, I was at least making some money.  For the past two weeks, we've been working 9-430 with plenty to do, so I don't really have a need for second job anymore.  Sure, I'm not making the $20/hr I was making at the start of piece rate, but I'm making over $500/week, so that's not bad.

No comments: