12 April 2009

3 May 06 - 10 Things I Hate About You

I've seen a few blogs of people listing 10 things they want to say anonymously to people.  Most of the time I actually say this, but these are things I probably won't have the chance to say, or if I did, would lose my job. 

THE RULES :
- List ten things you want to say to people but know you never will.
- Don't say who they are, use people only once.
- All who read this must post in their own journal 
(this one is optional...duh)

Here are my 10 things:

1. I know you love me, and I know you are sick and in a lot of pain.  I'm sure you had your reasons for doing what you did, but you have to live with that for however much longer you do live.  One day I may forgive you, but I'm busy living my life for me right now; something I haven't been able to do for a long time.

2.  Did you ever really love me?  I can't say I know for a fact you did, but being that you never talked to me when you had the chance, and you had PLENTY of chances, you never took them.  When we did talk, it wasn't about you and me, but about pointless shit that made no sense.  Is it because you are ill or did the drugs fry your brain that bad?  This is bad to say, but I don't love you.  I may have when I was little, but nope, not now.  You are just a stranger to me.

3. I hate you!  I really, really HATE YOU!  How can you be related to me?  You are such a negative ass clown, I can't believe we share the same genes.  You spiteful donkey fucker.

4. I love you SO much!  I can't express my gratitude for having you in my life.  You were there to guide me, teach me, and console me.  No matter what happened you were always supportive, even when I pissed you off and you wanted to kill me.  I can never thank you enough or repay you for the love you've given to me.  I am glad you are finally happy!

5. I know I haven't been around as much lately, and I feel horrible for that, especially with what you are going through right now.  You know that I am always here for you and I love you more than I could if we were related.

6. You are such a fucking cunt!  I really can't believe how fucking retarded you are.  Seriously!  How could you do that to yourself, your family and another family?  I really misjudged you when I pegged you to have some brains, but at least I was right about your being a lushy whore bitch.

7. What the piss is wrong with you?  I can't even begin to understand you.  You try and try, yet only make yourself look desperate and retarded.  Not only that, but you are annoying.  Not just annoying, utterly annoying.  You should stop, because you're making yourself look like a psycho tramp.

8. I don't know if anyone has ever said this to you, but, you've got cankles.  Lose all the weight you want, but ya still have cankles.

9. I hope I never see or talk to you again.  I would throw a party in the event of your death to celebrate the fact that you are burning in hell.  You are the one person I would totally kill and not care about the consequences because of the shit you put me through.

10. You mean so much to me, in a way you will never know.  I respect your truth and honesty.  Even though you piss me off really good at times, I cherish every moment that I know you.  You have done so much for me, knowingly and unknowingly.  You've made me a better person for having known you.  You've gone well beyond the call of friendship and love that about you.  I wish I could be even half of the friend that you've been to me.  You are great and you shouldn't think otherwise.  You make my heart smile.  I really love you and wish nothing but happiness for you.

There you have it.  Take it for what you will.  Do this or not, I feel SO much better having done this myself.

No comments: